Monday, August 5, 2013

Character Creator Benchmark: Otherwise known as "The only methadone tablet you're gonna get for now until Phase 4."

The benchmark came out on the first.


Every time I think I go on there and I have to keep tweaking and messing around with Oriza's live look until I know I'm happy, but end up reverting back to the same settings as before. I think I should just be happy with how she looks because I think she's just lovely personally...

eeeeee so cuuuuuute

So as I had mentioned, Faiyt had also tinkered around with their live character and I decided to feature Faiyt in all her Paladiny Artifacty glory:

she'll kick ur butt, tenderly

Plus I wanna include this shot which I think is the tits:

faiyt ready to tackle some tentacles tbh

Speaking of tits, I also heard of people already breaking the CC and making giant tittayed characters. I wish I had screens of this on hand, but I assure you, they are as hilarious as they are soft and cushy looking.

I also messed around and made some other characters with the character creator simply because damnit, it's something, SOMETHING, til phase 4:

she kinda looks like sandra bullock a bit to me. also, wtb butt slider. admit it, you want it too.

sigh. if you only lived to see this.

yes i made a femroe too. I THINK SHE'S PRETTY.

Personally I love how everyone's been making everything. My friends are on the same boat as I am, still tweaking (still twerkin'), making final, final, final, decisions, then going back and making more final choices. 

We'll have to lock it in soon though.





No comments:

Post a Comment